TOP WOMEN IN STORE BRANDS
WISE and Store Brands magazine are pleased to announce the honorees in our 2020 Top Women in Store Brands (TWISB) recognition program. The TWISB program was created to provide well-deserved recognition to female executives who have achieved exceptional success and bring a passion for store brands to their day-to-day activities. The categories cover six functional expertise areas, as well as three achievement areas not linked to a specific function.
This year’s honorees include:
- Kelli O’Neill, Assistant Corporate Treasurer & Sr. Director, Finance, TreeHouse Foods, Inc. — Functional Expertise: Corporate Services Award
- Krista Daly, Director of Marketing, Marathon Ventures, Inc. — Functional Expertise: Marketing/Merchandising Award
- Christine King, Director, Client Services, Daymon — Functional Expertise: Operations Award
- Jackie Caplinger, Coordinator, Supply Quality, Whole Foods Market — Functional Expertise: R & D/QA Award
- Phyllis Johnson, Sr. Director, Own Brands USA, Catalina — Functional Expertise: Sales Award
- Katherine Chin, Sr. Director, Strategic Sourcing, The Albertsons Companies — Functional Expertise: Supply Chain/Procurement Award
- Kathleen Helm, Sr. Manager, Private Brands, E & J Gallo Winery — Sparkplug Award
- Laura Kind, Vice President of Brand Strategy, Wakefern Food Corp. — Innovation Award
- Jill Dearing, Vice President, Private Brands, C & S Wholesale Grocers — Lifetime Achievement
To select the TWISB honorees, a committee consisting of representatives from both Store Brands and WISE reviewed nominations submitted by representatives within the store brand industry. The committee carefully evaluated the nominations, assessing each nominee’s accomplishments to determine the honorees in all of the categories.
The TWISB honorees will be recognized during the WISE annual meeting on Thursday, Nov. 12, that will be presented virtually this year. Click here for more information on the virtual event.
The TWISB honorees also will be featured in a special feature story in the October 2020 issue of Store Brands.