WISE Member Partner Exclusive
WISE has partnered with InPower Coaching to develop an on-line Professional Development Program designed to help your organization address what we term the Experience Gap. With a large number of Baby Boomers near retirement, our industry faces losing valuable work experience and knowledge. Soon, the vast majority of our workforce will consist of young professionals in the early stages of their careers. These energetic rising professionals are actively seeking resources to hone their professional skills and rapidly develop their skills portfolio. Professional Development Tools and Mentoring have proven to be powerful solutions to positively fill the Experience Gap, increase employee job satisfaction and improve employee retention rates.
More About WISE InPower Coaching
As a WISE Partner Organization, you can access valuable talent development tools – at no additional cost –including:
• A Self-Assessment Profile Exercise (identifies both strengths/opportunities)
• Career and Leadership Development Planning Tools
• A Resource Training Library: 30+ Core Practice lessons on professional/leadership development. Each includes a video, reading material and practice exercises for enriched learning.
• Group Discussion and Networking: monthly webinars, group on-line discussion sessions and shared learning (i.e. blogging)
• WISE Mentor Circles: WISE will continue to offer these group mentoring circles which will now include full access to the InPower Coaching Resource Library and its suite of supporting materials.
• A Self-Managed Mentoring Program: you will receive a blueprint to assist in developing a successful in-house mentoring program.
• An option to have a personalized Mentor Coaching Program designed and managed by InPower Coaching. Discounted fees do apply for this customized option.
These effective coaching resources can help everyone in your company discover their personal power to create a vibrant, successful organization. Contact Judy Clark at Judy@freshfromtexas.net for information on how to get started with InPower Coaching today.
List of Monthly Webinars
Testimonials for InPower Coaching
“Rich Library of Resources. InPower really does have some great stuff!”
“The most beneficial resource has been the InPower personal development Library - this was a game changer for me! The library contains video and worksheet lessons for refining one’s skills with numerous topics. Topics like, use your time and energy wisely, to techniques for meeting your goals by year-end. Our Circle would use the library to guide our discussion topics. Members have full access to the library and are able to set up a group or self-paced professional development program.”
“Videos are a great compliment to the lessons. Really like the set-up – easy to watch and read corresponding material”
“Appreciate the examples and built-in exercises to help further the learnings”